From the Desk of Pastor Steve Knott
An interesting read as we begin this new year. See you on Sunday, 10am for worship!
What I Could Do, If I Wanted To!
1. If I wanted to, I could help make this church the most wide-awake and working church in the world.
2. If I wanted to, I could visit members who are sick and possibly find other ways of helping them.
3. If I wanted to, I could attend Sunday school regularly and encourage others to do the same.
4. If I wanted to, I could show more devotion in worship services and receive much more good from them myself.
5. If I wanted to, I could profit much more from sermons by not resenting the truth when it reveals some of my weaknesses and sin.
6. If I wanted to, I could use my efforts to help promote the greatest possible harmony in my church.
7. If I wanted to, I could tell others about Jesus Christ and His Church and lead many of them to salvation - at least my actions could always speak for Christ.
8. If I wanted to, I could give back to the Lord each Lord's day as I have prospered thereby helping to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Of course this all depends on what I want to do about it. I have the ability to be an honorable servant of God, but the question is, "What do I really want to do?"